Antiques Show and Sale
September 16, 2017 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Browse and shop! Dealers in quality antiques and art from across the U.S. feature antiques at home in the Adirondacks.
You will see camp, cottage, and Mission furniture; historical fine art; rare books; antique sporting goods; militaria; folk art; vintage boats; taxidermy; quilts; oriental rugs; Native American jewelry and crafts; and much more. This show will be held concurrently with the Adirondack Mountains Antiques Show in neighboring Indian Lake, NY. Antique and vintage items are available for all levels, from beginning collectors to serious connoisseurs.
- Entrance to the Antiques Show and Sale is included with general Adirondack Experience admission.
- All Adirondack Experience tickets are valid for a second visit within a one-week period.
- The Adirondack Experience’s Lake View Café will be open during the event.
- Several public programs will be available on the Adirondack Experience’s campus throughout the event, including staff-led tours, audio guides, and numerous children’s activities.
- All Adirondack Experience exhibitions will be open.
- Shipping services are available from the event, thanks to our friends at the Lake Placid UPS Store.
LODGING OPTIONS: Make your reservations early to ensure you can stay exactly where you want for the 2017 Antiques Show and Sale. Please consider patronizing the Adirondack Experience’s lodging Business Member supporters!