The Adirondack Experience relies on the generosity of friends and supporters to meet the cost of exhibits, programs, and collections care. We are deeply grateful for support from a variety of funders. Please find examples of the funders who support our exhibits and programs below.
- Adirondack Financial Services Corp.
- Adirondack Scenic
- Adirondack Store and Gallery
- Barton International
- Burnham Benefits Advisors
- Camp Pok-O-Moonshine
- Eric Mower + Associates
- Gallagher & Associates, LLC
- JFP Enterprises, Inc.
- Lakeside Veterinary Clinic
- NBT Bank
- Overhead Door Co. of Glens Falls, Inc.
- Paine Products, Inc.
- Piseco Lake Historical Society
- Stewart’s Shops
- Strand Theatre of Old Forge, Inc.
- The Chronicle
- The Foley Law Firm, LLC
- Empire State Development
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Endowment for the Arts
- New York State Council on the Arts
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Community Exchange Foundation
- Council on Library and Information Resources
- F. M. Kirby Foundation, Inc.
- Gerry Charitable Trust
- Golub Family Foundation, Inc.
- Greater Hudson Heritage Network
- John Ben Snow Memorial Trust
- Knox Family Foundation
- Lake Placid Education Foundation
- Leo Cox Beach Philanthropic Foundation
- New York Council for the Humanities
- Pine Tree Foundation of New York
- Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation
- Richard & Harriet Eisenberg Foundation
- The Charles R. Wood Foundation
- The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties, Inc.
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
- The Glens Falls Foundation
- The Sandy Hill Foundation