ADKX Covid Courtesy Code
By purchasing a ticket to the Adirondack Experience (ADKX), you agree to follow the ADKX COVID Courtesy Code detailed below:
- If you are traveling from out of state, please ensure that you are in compliance with the New York State Travel Guidelines.
- Per New York State guidelines, all museum visitors over 2 years old are required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth during your visit.
- For everyone’s safety please practice social distancing — keep 6 ft. between you and others who are not in your party while in the exhibits and on the campus and trails. That’s a little longer than a canoe paddle!
- Follow hand hygiene guidelines and use our hand sanitizer stations during your visit. If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. In order to keep our staff and patrons safe, if you start to feel ill during your visit, please alert staff and leave without delay.
- To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket buyers are required to provide contact information and the names of everyone in your party.