ADKX Covid Courtesy Code
Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please be assured that the ADKX is following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and New York State for increased health and safety procedures. We are working to reduce risk by requiring everyone in the museum to wear a face covering and maintain physical distancing. As this situation continues to evolve, so will our policies and procedures.
A review of our COVID Courtesy Code and FAQs below can help orient you before you arrive and ensure you get the most out of your ADKX experience. By visiting the museum, you agree to abide by these policies. Please make sure to plan ahead for your visit.
The health and safety of all is our priority. To ensure that we are providing a safe environment for all, the Museum has the following protocols in place:
- If you are traveling from out of state, please ensure that you are in compliance with the New York State Travel Guidelines.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors age two and older, even if you are vaccinated.
- For everyone’s safety please practice social distancing — keep 6 ft. between you and others who are not in your party while in the exhibits and on the campus and trails. That’s a little longer than a canoe paddle!
- Follow hand hygiene guidelines and use our hand sanitizer stations during your visit.
- If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. In order to keep our staff and patrons safe, if you start to feel ill during your visit, please alert staff and leave without delay.
- To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket buyers will be asked to provide contact information and the names of everyone in your party.
So that we can safely remain open, we require that all visitors follow the safety guidelines outlined above. The ADKX reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the premises.