The Adirondack Experience provides groups with an unforgettable, unique Adirondack event. For adult groups, our 24 indoor and outdoor exhibit spaces, exciting events and festivals, beautiful views and gardens, the Lake View Café, and The ADKX Store make this the perfect travel destination.
Gilded Age Tour
The Adirondack Experience partners with the W.W. Durant and Great Camp Sagamore at Raquette Lake, New York to provide an enjoyable package tour. Marvel at the rustic luxury enjoyed by the Vanderbilt family at the Great Camp Sagamore, indulge your senses with a gourmet lunch and a historic cruise aboard the W. W. Durant, and explore fascinating regional history at the Adirondack Experience.
Details for Group Visits
$17.50 per person
(rate applies to groups of 10 or more adults)
- Complimentary admission for the group leader and bus driver
- Free and ample parking for buses
- Convenient drop-off location in front of the Visitor Center
- Picnic areas available throughout the grounds
- Wheelchairs and wheeled walkers for use; electric scooters for rent
Allow 3 hours for a visit. Reservations required and can be completed through our Online Registration Form.
Please call (518) 352-7311, ext. 182, or email info@theADKX.org.
For youth or student groups, please contact the School Program Manager at education@theADKX.org or 518.352.7311 ext. 116.